1) Test Scores: When a company receives a generic test result email for mortgage loan originators, the message only indicates test results are available, but does not give you the individual’s results. Cindy indicated it would be helpful if the subject line indicated pass or fail or if the score was in the email.
2) State-Required Reports: Some states still require semi-annual or annual reports. NMLS could post a list of due dates for state reports, in addition to requiring the Mortgage Call Report.
3) Loan Officer Application Fees: It would be very helpful to have an updated list of loan officer application fees and additional requirements available on the NMLS Resource Center with all states listed.
4) State Disclosures for Marketing: State regulators should have one uniform disclosure for advertising.
6) Filing Financial Statements: There is currently no definite time as to when you should file financial statements.